You will feel anxiety about a hair transplant. When deciding whether this type of surgery should be performed, there are some things you need to consider. A la hair institute transplant involves removing healthy hairs and implanting them in the areas that require more coverage.
Let’s discuss some questions
- Is it possible to lose hair due to something other than cancer.
- What color will the hair look like your natural hair?
- Can you ensure that transplanted hairs will look and feel natural?
- Are there any areas of your body that require more coverage, such as the temples, head or forearm?
- What’s the total cost for this procedure? This includes all medical and surgical costs.
- Do chemotherapy treatments cause long-term side effects such as scar tissue formation and allergies?
- What can you do if you experience hair loss after chemotherapy?
- How long will it take to have this procedure performed?
- How many or how many steps are necessary to achieve the desired results.
What should I do?
Decide to have your hair transplant done. Make sure you are able to trust your surgeon with people who have been through chemotherapy. Make sure the clinic offers a guarantee to cover you in case something goes wrong.
It is important that you carefully select your lahair clinic. Be careful that they are not a scam company.